Sunday 3 August 2014

Baking with the little'un /Life Logos

 



Hello Lovvies

 
I hope you are all well-fed and fine. Summer for me, revolves ENTIRELY around food. The aromatic smells of a homemade pizza's baking in the oven, the metal clang of the spoon stirring a glass jug of iced lemonade-these are the smells summer brings. But the best of all is that of freshly baked-Anything. Absolutely anything baking in the oven just makes me so Happy-HAHA  So with Summer as the perfect excuse to bake, me and the my cheeky little brother decided to bake some cupcakes. We went for just regular mini Victorian Sponge cakes which took double the time it usually would as I had to perfect all the shots I took. Obviously testing Junaid’s patience as there was quite of lot shots I had to take before getting the perfect ones and in the end I wasn’t even happy with them. Here is the method and the ingredients which we used with added photos ‘cause WHY NAT


INGREDIENTS


·        250g margarine

·        250g Caster Sugar

·        3 Medium eggs

·        3 tsp. Vanilla essence

·        250g Self Raising Flour
 
 

METHOD


·        Preheat the oven to 180C.
·        Pour the Vanilla essence into the 3 medium beaten eggs.
·        In a separate bowl whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl until fluffy and pale.
·        Slowly add in the Vanilla infused beaten eggs.
·        Fold in the flour using a spatula until the ingredients are fully mixed together and have a smooth consistency.
·        Pour the mix into small cupcake cases.
·        Bake for 25-30 minutes until a fork inserted comes out clean.
 
 
 
After the cupcakes have baked in the oven for as long as they needed to I let Junaid take over and Go Crazy with the Cupcakes! and after a little assistance this was his final result.
 
 
 
 
    P.S: All photos were taken by me on my Canon sx170. Let me know what you think of this blogpost on Instagram   
 
 
 
                                             Till Next Time xxx
 
 
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Anayah